This Policy defines the procedure for the processing and protection of personal data.
IP Matyushin (hereinafter referred to as the Operator) is an operator of information about individuals (hereinafter referred to as Users) that can be obtained by IP Matyushin using the User’s services through https://bizbot.store/
(hereinafter - the Site) in order to protect the rights and freedoms of a person and citizen in the processing of his personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
1. General Provisions
1.3. By accepting the terms of this Policy, the User expresses his consent to the processing by the Operator of data about the User for the purposes provided by this Policy, as well as the transfer of data about the User to third parties in the cases listed in this Policy.
The specified consent can be revoked by the User only if he gives the Operator written notice at least 180 days before the intended date of termination of the use of the data by the Operator.
Using the Site using a web browser that accepts data from cookies means the User’s consent that the Operator may collect and process data from cookies for the purposes of this Policy, as well as transfer data from cookies to third parties in the cases listed in this Policy.
Disabling and / or blocking by the User of a web browser option to receive data from cookies means prohibiting the Operator from collecting and processing data from cookies in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
1.4. As a general rule, the Operator does not check the accuracy of the personal information provided by the Users and assumes that the User, in good faith, provides reliable and sufficient information, cares about the timeliness of making changes to previously submitted information when such a need arises.
2. The composition of information about users, which receives and processes the Operator
2.1. This Policy applies to the following types of personal information:
2.1.1. Personal information posted by Users, including about themselves, independently when filling out the form for sending a message, other personal information to which the User provides the Administration through websites or services of third parties, or personal information posted by Users during the use of the Site. The personal information obtained in this way may include, in particular, the last name, first name, telephone number, email address of the User. Other information is provided by the User at its discretion.
It is prohibited to provide the User with personal data of third parties without permission from such third parties for such distribution, or if such personal data of third parties were not obtained by the User from publicly available sources of information.
2.1.2. The Operator guarantees the User the preservation of the confidentiality of the following personal information about the User:
- information about the card of the User (the last 4 digits);
- information about purchases and orders.
The specified information is transmitted by the Operator to third parties solely for the purpose of making an order payment by the payment system; other cases of transferring this information to third parties are not allowed.
2.1.3. Data automatically transmitted to the Site during use by the software installed on the User’s device, including the IP address, the individual network number of the device (MAC address, device ID), electronic serial number (IMEI, MEID), data from cookies , information about the browser, operating system, access time, user search queries.
2.1.4. Data additionally provided by Users at the request of the Operator in order to fulfill the obligations of the Operator to the Users regarding the use of the Site.
3. Purpose of collecting, processing and storing user information
3.1. Processing of personal data of the User is carried out in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. The Operator processes the personal data of the User in order to:
- provision of services to the User, access to the Site;
- communication with the User, sending transaction letters to the User at the time of receiving the application for registration on the Website or receiving payment from the User, one-time, if the User performs these actions, sending notifications, requests to the User;
- sending messages of an advertising and / or informational nature to the User;
- verification, research and analysis of such data, allowing to maintain and improve the services and sections of the Site, as well as develop new services and sections of the Site;
- conducting statistical and other studies based on anonymized data;
- identification of the party under agreements between the User and the Operator;
- providing users with services using the Site and to fulfill their obligations to them, including clarifying payment data, processing orders and requests and further improving the Site, developing new services and services.
- informing Users about the appearance of new materials on the Site, sending requests regarding the use of the Site, feedback from the User.
- informing the user through electronic mailings.
3.2. By submitting your data, the User agrees to receive messages of advertising and informational nature and service messages (mailings).
4. Conditions for the processing of personal information provided by the User, and its transfer to third parties
4.1. The Operator takes all necessary measures to protect the personal data of the User from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
4.2. The operator provides access to personal data of the User only to those employees, contractors and persons who need this information to ensure the operation of the Site.
4.3. The Operator has the right to use the information provided by the User, including personal data, in order to ensure compliance with the requirements of the current legislation of the Russian Federation (including for the purposes of preventing and / or preventing illegal and / or illegal actions of Users). The disclosure of information provided by the User can be made only in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation at the request of the court, law enforcement agencies, as well as in other cases provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
4.4. Personal information about Users is not transferred to third parties, except for the following cases:
4.4.1. User consented to such actions.
4.4.2. The transfer is necessary in order to ensure the functioning of the Service and / or its individual functionality.
4.4.3. The transfer is subject to applicable law.
5.1. The user, when using the Site, confirms that:
- has all the necessary rights that allow him to register (create an account) and use the Site Services;
- indicates reliable information about yourself in the amounts required for using the Site Services, the required fields for the further provision of the Site Services are marked in a special way, all other information is provided by the User at its own discretion.
- is familiar with this Policy, expresses its agreement with it and assumes the rights and obligations specified in it. Acquaintance with the terms of this Policy and ticking under the link to this Policy is the written consent of the User to the collection, storage, processing and transfer to third parties of personal data provided by the User.
5.2. The Operator does not verify the accuracy of the received (collected) information about the Users, except in cases where such verification is necessary in order to fulfill obligations to the User.
5.3. When using the Site, the user is prohibited from:
- create multiple accounts;
- transfer to use your account and / or login and password of your account to third parties;
- register an account on behalf of another person;
- distort information about yourself, your age, as well as your relations with other persons or organizations;
- use the software and carry out actions aimed at disrupting the normal functioning of the Site, its services or the personal pages of the Users.
6. Modification and deletion of personal data
6.1. The user can at any time change (update, add) the personal information provided to him or her part, as well as the parameters of her privacy, using the function of editing personal data in a section or in the personal section of the corresponding Site.
6.2. The user is obliged to take care of the timeliness of making changes to previously submitted information, its updating, otherwise the Operator is not responsible for non-receipt of notices, goods / services, etc.
6.3. The user can also delete the personal information provided to them within a certain account. In this case, the complete or partial removal of personal information of the User may entail the inability to use the Site.
7. Measures to protect information about users
7.1. The Operator takes all necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect personal information about Users from unlawful or accidental access to them, destruction, modification, blocking, dissemination of personal information, as well as from other illegal actions with it. These measures include, inter alia, an internal review of data collection, storage and processing processes and security measures, including measures to ensure the physical security of data to prevent unauthorized access to personal information.
7.2. When processing personal data of Users, the Operator is guided by the Federal Law “On Personal Data” dated July 27, 2006 No. 152-FZ.
8. Feedback. Questions and suggestions
8.1. Any suggestions or questions about this Policy should be reported to the Operator Customer Care Service by sending a request on https://bizbot.store/
9. Final provisions
9.1. This Policy, the relationship between the User and the Operator arising in connection with the application of this Policy, as well as issues not regulated by this Policy, are governed by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
Revision from 12/25/2018